Learn to Work with People in a New Way
In this two-day class, you are introduced to the principles and methods of Integral Coaching using hands-on experience that is applicable to the workplace and your broader life. Through structured exercises, demonstrations, and simulations, you explore what it takes to evoke long-term excellence in others.
Who Would Benefit
- Anyone intrigued by the possibility of having a positive impact on others through coaching
- Managers, Human Resource professionals and Organizational Development practitioners who are regularly called upon to solve problems that could be more effectively handled by developing others' competence
- Independent professionals and consultants interested in bringing greater skill to their one-on-one conversations with clients
- Therapists and social workers interested in building coaching competence
- People considering applying to the Professional Coaching Course
Outcomes the Class Will Produce
Developing excellence as a coach takes time, study and practice. Nonetheless, this two-day class will allow you to:
- Understand the key stages in any coaching relationship and the skills needed to guide clients through them
- Recognize when someone is open to coaching and how to enroll them in a coaching relationship
- Observe and listen to others in a profound way by paying attention to their unique language, emotional mood, and way of interpreting the world
- Assess your own competence as a coach and identify the next steps in your development
- Open new possibilities for effective action in your work and life
- This class satisfies the prerequisite for the Professional Coaching Course.
- This class is approved by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences to provide mandatory continuing education for MFTs and LCSWs.
Length: Two days
Hours: 9 am to 6 pm
Cost (US Locations): $695, which includes a copy of James Flaherty's book Coaching: Evoking Excellence in Others. Of that amount, $50 is a nonrefundable (but transferable) deposit. With full payment upon registration one month or more prior to the class, a $50 discount may be taken.
Cost (Singapore): For individuals, tuition is US$995. There is an early-pay discount of US$100 (see store for dates). For groups of 3 or more, it is US$825 per person (no additional discount may be applied). Members of ICF or APAC receive a 15% discount. Tuition includes a copy of James Flaherty's book, Coaching: Evoking Excellence in Others.
Cost (other international locations): please visit our partners' websites below.
How to Register
Click on a location below to register for classes hosted by New Ventures West:
Click on a location below to register for classes hosted by our international partners:
Continuing Coaching Education Units: Coaches certified through the International Coach Federation will receive 16 hours of Continuing Coaching Education Units (CCEUs): 9 in ICF Core Competencies, 7 in Resource Development.
Cain-Stanley & Company