We invite you to participate as a guest coaching client in our Professional Coaching Course. You will work one-on-one with an experienced professional who is a student in this rigorous year-long program.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Receive support in developing a new competence, getting unstuck in some aspect of your life, or opening a new possibility for yourself. The topic for the coaching is yours to choose. Topics in the past have included career direction, relationship issues, professional development,body image, or learning a new skill.
- Explore coaching as a potential professional path. Being a guest client is an excellent way to learn if Integral Coaching is something you would like (and feel called) to develop.
- Support us in assessing the skill and competence of the students in the course. Your feedback helps us to qualify them for certification as Integral Coaches.
The coaching is available at no charge. Because this is an important part of the program, we are looking for people who:
- Have a genuine interest in being coached
- Are open to revealing part of themselves and hearing a new perspective
- Can commit to showing up (and on time!)
You can be a guest client for either a half day or full day. Read about the difference.
Length: Either half day or full day (check our calendar for available opportunities)
Hours: Full day is 9:45 am to 4:30 pm; half day is either morning (8:45 am – 12:30 pm) or afternoon (1:15 - 4:45 pm)